Dates: JULY 10-13, 2019
Wednesday: Check-In and set up starting at 8 am until 5pm on the upper level of the Wisconsin Convention Center.
Thursday and Friday: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony will take place at 10 am and the Expo will remain open until 8 pm. This will allow convention participants time to visit and meet with Exhibitors. We will hold press coverages throughout the day focusing on the College, Career and Health Fair. Don't forget to submit your press release prior to the Expo.
Saturday: This year the Expo opens its doors on Saturday at 10 am and will remain open until 3 pm. Allowing the community time to meet with health providers and submit resumes. Special entertainment featured.
- National Corporate Rate* $2,500
- Government, Career Fair * $2,200
- Non-Profit, College Fair * $1,500
- WI Small Business * $1,250
*Carpet, Electrical and Internet services are available for an additional cost.
- All exhibitors receive one complimentary full registration per space purchase
- Logo in Convention Program
- Table, two chairs and waste basket for every 10 x 10 booth reserved
- Standard 8’ Back Wall and 3 Pipe and Drape (for inline space not island space)
- Logo on Convention
- Logo Wall Logo on Convention Website
- Press Release shared on Newswire
- 24 Hour Exhibit Hall Perimeter Security
Please contact: Beatriz Paz at BPaz@LULAC.org or by calling 202-833-6130 ext. 111.