Expo Setup & Expo Hours
Wednesday, July 10: Check-In and set up starting at 9 am until 8 pm on the level 3 of the Wisconsin Convention Center.
Thursday, July 11 and Friday, July 12: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony will take place at 10 am and the Expo will remain open until 8 pm. This will allow convention participants time to visit and meet with Exhibitors. We will hold press coverage throughout the day focusing on the College, Career and Health Fair. Don't forget to submit your press release prior to the Expo.
Saturday, July 13: This year the Expo opens its doors on Saturday at 10 am and will remain open until 3 pm. Allowing the community time to meet with health providers and submit resumes. Special entertainment featured.
- National Corporate Rate $2,500*
- Government, Career Fair $2,000*
- Non-Profit, College Fair $1,500*
- WI Small Business $1,250*
- WI 10'x10' No meal $ 650*
*Carpet, Electrical and Internet services are available for an additional cost.
- All exhibitors receive one complimentary full registration per space purchase
- Logo in Convention Program
- Table, two chairs and waste basket for every 10 x 10 booth reserved
- Standard 8’ Back Wall and 3 Pipe and Drape (for inline space not island space)
- Logo on Convention
- Logo on Convention Website
- Press Release shared on Newswire
- 24 Hour Exhibit Hall Perimeter Security
Exhibit Materials Delivery
The Wisconsin Center has no storage space for exhibitor materials. Early deliveries may be turned away or returned to the sender. Booths do not include carpet, electricity or internet connection. If you would like to order carpet, electricity, internet connection and/or transportation, please contact:
FREEMAN EXHIBITOR TRANSPORTATION AND SPACE Set Up
8201 West 47th Street
McCook, Illinois 60525
SHIPPING INFORMATION Advance
Warehouse shipping address:
LULAC NATL CONVENTION & EXPO
Booth # ____________
c/o UPS FREIGHT WAREHOUSE
4924 SOUTH 13TH STREET
MILWAUKEE, WI 53221
Freeman General Information (PDF format)
During scheduled move-in and move-out, freight can be loaded and unloaded at sixteen (16) outdoor loading docks and three (3) drive-in ramps on the west (6th Street) side of the exhibit hall. The dock is ALWAYS entered from the north ramp and exited from the south.
Please contact: Beatriz Paz at BPaz@LULAC.org or by calling 202-833-6130 ext. 111.