The League of United Latin American Citizens have developed partnerships with the Federal Government and Corporate America to encourage increased recruitment, hiring and promotion of Hispanics in the public and private sectors.
United Latino Job Bank Widget
Public Service Resources
- Calculador de Beneficios de Jubilación
El calculador de los beneficios de jubilación prepara estimaciones basadas en la información existente en su registro de ganancias del Seguro Social ...detalles
- Retirement Estimator
The Retirement Estimator gives estimates based on your actual Social Security earnings record ...more details
- Consumer Action Website: Have a consumer question or problem?
You’ve come to the right place for help. All of the information available in the Consumer Action Handbook is available right here online ...more
- GovBenefits: Source for benefit information
Do you know there is a website that helps citizens determine their potential for hundreds of government-funded benefit programs? ...more
- Federal Trade Commission: Your National Resource for Identity Theft
Identity theft is a serious crime. People whose identities have been stolen can spend months or years - and their hard-earned money - cleaning up the mess thieves have made of their good name and credit record. In the meantime, victims may lose ....more
- OnGuard Online: Electronic Fraud and related issues
- National Hispanic Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees (NHCFAE)