Health & Safety Guidelines
In accordance with guidelines issued by the DC Department of Health and Executive Office of the Mayor, LULAC has instituted a proof-of-vaccine requirement for all guests in our events.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required to attend in-person or 48 hour negative test.
Acceptable types of proof of vaccination include (subject to change):
- CDC issued vaccination card: original or photocopy or photo
- Immunization record print out from the patient portal of their vaccine/healthcare provider
- A COVID-19 Verification App such as VaxYes or CLEAR
Use of masks is optional.
On March 1, masks will NOT be required at:
- Restaurants and bars
- Sports and entertainment venues
- Gyms, recreation centers, and indoor athletic facilities
- Houses of worship
- Grocery stores and pharmacies
- Retail establishments
- DC Government offices/areas with no public interaction
On March 1, masks STILL will be required at:
- Any private business that wants to require use of masks by its employees or customers
- Schools, childcare facilities, and libraries
- Congregate facilities: nursing homes/assisted living facilities, shelters, dorms, and correctional facilities
- Healthcare/medical facilities
- Public transit, taxis, and rideshare vehicles
- DC Government facilities with direct interaction between employees and the public (e.g., DMV service centers, DHS service centers)