Emerge 2022 Registration
March 17th-18th, 2022
LULAC is proud to present the 2022 Emerge Latino Conference from Thursday, March 17 - Friday, March 18, 2022 in Washington, DC.
Entering its eighth year, the Emerge Latino Conference is a multi-day Latino leadership conference that provides college students and young professionals with public policy briefings on issues that impact the Latino community. Some of the highlights include:
- Training on civic engagement practices, environmental sustainability, advocacy, program coordination, and job readiness;
- Policy workshops and trainings on critical legislative issues affecting Latinos living in the U.S. and Puerto Rico;
- The LULAC Legislative Awards Gala and Awards Ceremony, which recognizes key leaders who have served the Latino community across the country;
- Meetings with Members of Congress to advocate for key issues;
- A community service project benefitting underserved communities in the Washington, DC metro area;
- A career fair to explore job and internship opportunities in corporate, non-profit, government, and non-traditional sectors.
This year, due to COVID-19, we will be offering a hybrid version of the conference. We will host a limited number of participants in person, and will offer the opportunity for those who cannot travel to tune in via virtual conference.
Registration for in-person is limited, please make sure to register early!
Click below to register.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Emerge Team at EMERGE@LULAC.ORG