2018 COLLEGIATE & YOUNG ADULTS
Young Adult Award Nominations
** Closed **
Greetings LULAC Collegiate and Young Adult Members,
The following awards are recommended for the Collegiate/Young Adult Awards Banquet at the LULAC National Convention on July 19, 2018. Please consider nominating a person and/or council for one or more of the following awards:
- Collegiate/Young Adult Advocate of the Year
- Collegiate/Young Adult Community Service Project of the Year
- Collegiate/Young Adult Council of the Year
- Collegiate/Young Adult Member of the Year
- Collegiate/Young Adult Mentor (or Advisor) of the Year
Please include the following in your nomination:
- Name of the person or council
- Contact information for the person or council (include council number)
- Brief description of the reason for the nomination.
You may send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations are due by July 15, 2018. Please forward this email to your councils and/or other LULAC Collegiate/Young Adult members and supporters.
National Vice President for Young Adults
League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC)
FTI Young Professional and Collegiate Symposium
Wednesday, July 18 through Thursday, July 19, 2018
Please find registration link lines below.
1. Navigating USA Jobs
. Creating US Jobs account (in real time)
. Federal Occupations by College Major
. Understanding the Job Opportunity Announcement (JOA)
. Resume Builder (in real time)
2. Student Pathways
. Internship Program
. Recent Graduate Program
. Presidential Management Fellows(PMF) Program
3. Interview Techniques
4 .Generational Truths You Should Know
Registration, Documents and Flyer
Please consider nominating a person and/or council for one or more of the following awards...
Register here (open to general public).
Meals are not iincluded.
LULAC Collegiate & Young Adult Member Register here.