Development Coordinator – Digital Fundraising
Posted: Nov 25, 2020
Location: Washington, DC US
Company: The League of United Latin American Citizens
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manages and tracks digital fundraising revenue streams, including creating online fundraising campaign strategies, coordinating content creation, copy, graphics, webpages, surveys, and other materials for each campaign.
- Design and implement outbound email appeals from start to finish to solicit funds and engage donors and prospects—segment based on numerous criteria, including giving history and stage of the donor life cycle.
- Establish and maintain a digital campaign calendar to plan and implement all aspects of the program, from preparation to launch and reporting.
- Manage content of new and ongoing assets, including donation forms, crowdfunding campaigns, welcome series, and other elements of the digital user experience.
- Assist with the development of an emerging new acquisition program focused on email acquisition and fundraising conversion on multiple platforms.
- Input individual donor information in the fundraising CRM system
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to coordinate fundraisers.
- Assists in the creation and further development and of development materials as required
- Provides other administrative support assigned, including but not limited to developing presentations and report generation
- Assist with individual and corporate prospect research and wealth screening as requires
- Works closely with the Director of Corporate Development to set performance benchmarks and targets across all digital fundraising channels and deliverables for Corporate Sponsors and Community Partners.
- Evaluates and reports on monthly project accomplishments and budgets.
- Drafts correspondence and acknowledgment letters for CEO Signature.
Ability to communicate fluently in Spanish and English
- Three to five years’ experience in fundraising with emphasis on digital fundraising
- Knowledge of a wide range of donor engagement and solicitation strategies
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel, Power point, and an expierence in database management.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Work Status: United States Citizen or Work Permit Authorization
Salary Range: $42,000 - $45,000
Commensurate according to years of experience. All employees must meet a 6-month probationary period. Continuation of this position after one year is dependent on the successful candidate meeting jointly determined performance goals
• Accrual of 4 hours of sick time and 4 hours of vacation time per pay period.
• 10 Paid Federal Holidays
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available for enrollment
• Retirement Plan
How to Apply: Candidates should submit their resume demonstrating qualifications, education and work experience required for the position. All applications must be submitted electronically to email@example.com by 5:00pm EST on the closing date. Any questions may be directed via email to the Human Resource Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
LULAC is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. LULAC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote, and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis. LULAC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.